There could be many reasons for seeking to know the ideas about how to get a Refund iTunes. So if you are eager to know about these then you will get your answers. Suppose you are in need of getting a refund on application or game or movies or any other. In that case, at first you will need to learn the steps to refund from iTunes.
To do this you will need an iOS device with you along with the internet browser on it. To get a refund from iTunes, it does not matter which types of technique you use or prefer. Almost all the technique includes the same process and that is reporting a problem.
Speaking of the purchases that you made in the Apple iTunes, there are lots of reasons why you will wish to refund from iTunes. Learn the several ways to get a refund of the purchases from iTune by reading this post.
Recommended for you: backup itunes to external hard drive
Several ways to Get a Refund From iTunes
Get a refund with your iPhone/iPad:
As a matter of fact, there is no official statement made by Apple for providing any links to report problems. Suppose you are stuck by using the internet on your iPhone or iPad. And then it is strongly recommended to go directly for reporting using your email receipt.
- Step 1: At first, you have to launch the “mail” by visiting the home screen of your device.
- Step 2: Now make a search for the recipient from Apple in the case it is not visible instantly.
- Step 3: After that tap on the “receipt” to make refund of the purchase that you wish to.
- Step 4: And then tap on “report a problem” which lies just next to the purchase that you wish to report. After that you will be redirected into the “problem report page” of Apple.
- Step 5: Provide your valid “Apple ID & Password” when prompted.
- Step 6: Select “choose problem” and then choose a problem displayed into the menu.
- Step 7: Now give the detail of the problem and then choose tap to “submit”.
In just a few days, you will be notified by Apple if your request for refund is approved or not.
Get refund form iTunes with web:
Suppose you are not using PC at the moment, but still you can make a request for getting refund from iTunes using internet browser.
- Step 1: At first, visit the Apple problem reports page http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Step 2: Now you have to login by using your “Apple ID & User Name” that includes your email and password.
- Step 3: Choose the appropriate tab like all or music or apps or TV shows and books, etc.
- Step 4: Now tap on the “report a problem” option and choose your problem from the provided menu.
- Step 5: And then provide details for the problem and choose submit option.
After a couple of days that is in a week. You will learn the news provided by Apple, whether a refund from iTunes is confirmed or not.
Refund from iTunes with Mac or Windows:
In this section, you will learn the ways to refund from iTunes with Mac or Windows. Follow the steps that are provided below in details.
- Step 1: Firstly, launch your iTunes either using your Windows or Mac.
- Step 2: Now click on the Account and then type “Apple ID & Password” when prompted.
- Step 3: After that you will have to click on See All that is just below the purchase history.
- Step 4: And click on the “arrow” that is next to the purchase batch. And it has the purchase that you wish to get refund from iTunes.
- Step 5: Now you have to click on “report a problem” that lies at the bottom of the purchase batch.
- Step 6: Again you have to click on the “report a problem”, which is just next to the single item that you want to make a report. After that you will be redirected into the Apple problem report page.
- Step 7: Choose “report a problem” that is next to the purchase to make a refund.
- Step 8: Now you have to login by providing your “Apple ID and user name”. By simply providing your email address and password.
- Step 9: Just click on the “choose problem” and then make a selection of the problem from the menu.
- Step 10: Now give your problem and click on the submit option.
Wait for some day until you will receive an approval notification of the refund from iTunes.
Also read: Best Nintendo emulator for pc
After reading the above post we are sure that you have learnt how to get a refund from iTunes. In this way you can successfully get the complete refund of the apps, books, games or music from the Apple store. Always remember that the refund procedure from the Apple Store will take some days to complete. In just some days the Apple support will make you a contact to verify the request of the refund.