Screenshots are usually taken on the PC, when you want to save picture that does not come with the save option. It is used in various purposes like presentation of images or office work purpose and many others. If you are wondering how to take a screenshot on a PC or in your laptop, then you don’t have to worry as we will be learning the techniques on how to perform screenshot on a PC in this article. It is very important to know, how to figure out to take a screenshot on your computer.
It is very important to know how to take a screenshot on PC, as it will give you so many benefits like in saving the important details & information. There are several ways of taking screenshot, you can either use in-built features of your computer or install extension into your computer browser.
How to take screenshot using Snipping Tool in your PC?
Let us, have a quick study on the details to perform screenshot on a PC. Follow these procedures step-by-step to learn taking screenshot of your computer screen.
- Step 1: The first move you have to make is, click on the “windows icon” that appears on your windows, which lies downwards on the left side of the Computer screen.
- Step 2: In the search program and files bar, enter the keyword “snipping tool”, click on the icon from the search results.
Step 3: As you can seen, snipping tool appearing on your windows screen, click on the arrow next to “New button” to select the form of snipping image.
- Step 4: You can either choose free from snip or rectangular snip or window snip or Full-screen snip, any form of snip you prefer to use.
- Step 5: “Save” the snip images into any of the selected folder location in your PC or laptop.
How to take screenshot of windows using keyboard?
In case, if you have no idea how to take screenshot of windows using keyboard. Then tell me tell you that, it is not difficult to perform. Try these effective steps which I have tried by myself and believe me, it works.
- Step 1: At first, click right on the windows or page of the internet, and take a screenshot of the whole page. Now press and hold the “Prt sc” button which is on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Take a screenshot of the program that is running currently, simply by pressing and holding on the Alt button for a while + Prt sc once again.
- Step 3: To save the capture image in your PC, launch the “paint” software in your PC, create a new file and then paste the screenshot and then save it by rename it.
How to take a screenshot on your Mac?
No idea how to take a screenshot using your Mac, just simply go through the steps describe below in step-wise.
- Step 1: In order, to take the screenshot of the entire page of your Mac screen, the first thing you need to do is press on the command + Shift + 3.
- Step 2: Now the whole screen is capture of the windows which will be save as file on your Mac.
- Step 3: If you wish to take screenshot of only the part of the screen, then press on the command+shift+4 button. Now drag the pointer of the mouse just to select the portion of the area of the capturing image.
- Step 4: Click to continue with your mouse, hold it for a while and then release it to capture the screen.
- Step 5: After a while the screenshot image file will be save in your Mac automatically.
We have now come to the end of the information of the available trick that can be use to take screenshots. Now we know the techniques and which can be easily apply to capture screen, if you are not aware of How to take a screenshot on a PC. There is no need to install any additional Screenshot software in your laptop or desktop or Mac. Simply use the in-built features that are found in your computer to capture screen.