How To Fix Xinput1_3.dll is Missing Error on Windows 10: Windows DLL errors are the biggest headache, and you’ll encounter them mostly while running games on your Windows PC. If you often play games on your Windows, then you might have encountered this error too. Basically this Xinput1_3.dll error is not associated with specific games but it is related to those programs which functions on DirectX 9 runtime environment. Do note that Windows 7 have DirectX runtime environment installed by-default, but still if you face this problem then you can download Xinput1_3.dll file for Windows 7 from below. While if you are using Windows 8 or Windows 10 then you have to solve Xinput1_3.dll not found Windows 10 error manually as they don’t have this feature pre-installed.
If you are dealing with Xinput1_3.dll not found trying Xinput9_1_0.dll instead error, and looking for ways to solve Xinput1_3.dll is missing or not found problem, then you have landed on the correct page. Here in this post we are going to tell you about Xinput1_3.dll error code, how to fix it and along with it you can also do Xinput1_3.dll download 64 bit and Xinput1_3.dll download 32 bit. So, let’s get started.
Recommended for you: How To Fix Msvcp100.dll Missing or Not Found Errors
What Is Xinput1_3.dll Not Found/Missing Error?
There are many people out there who are not aware about what is Xinput1_3.dll error?, if you are among them then let us first tell you what this Xinput1_3.dll for Windows 10 error actually is. Xinput1_3.dll is a .DLL extension file which is directly related to Microsoft DirectX. In Windows, many video games needs DirectX environment to perform properly. Some games comes with DirectX package it needs to run, while some depends on your system for it. DirectX software collection have so many DLL files, which also includes Xinput1_3.dll file. Some advanced graphics program also uses DirectX so you must fix Windows Xinput1_3.dll error asap.
Xinput1_3.dll Error Messages | What Is Xinput1_3.dll Error
Another thing to remember here is that Xinput1_3.dll is missing error doesn’t always pop-up with same error code for everyone. There are different kind of messages that can be displayed on your screen depending on the software and Xinput1_3.dll files missing in your system. To check whether you are infected with input1_3.dll not found/missing problem and below solutions will work for you or not, check out error messages related to Xinput1_3.dll:
- dll Access Violation.
- Cannot register xinput1_3.dll.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\xinput1_3.dll.
- Cannot start Spiderman 3. A required component is missing: xinput1_3.dll. Please install Spiderman 3 again.
- This application failed to start because xinput1_3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
- The file xinput1_3.dll is missing
- DLL Not Found
- File xinput1_3.dll not found
- dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
Best Methods To Fix Xinput1_3.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
Method #1. Update Microsoft DirectX To Latest Version
If you are often getting error Xinput1_3.dll on your Windows system, then it is recommended to download latest version of DirectX. You can either get latest DirectX via Microsoft Updates, or download it from Microsoft website to fix Xinput1_3.dll error on your computer. Do note that there are many websites out there who are providing DirectX software download links, but you should always download it from trusted sources. If you want it, then we are providing official Microsoft DirectX download links below.
Method #2. Re-install The Affected Program
If you have installed the affected software for the first time, then there are possible chances that the installation was not successful and some files went missing. So, installing it might solve your Xinput1_3.dll problem permanently. Doing so will replace all the program files with new ones, including Xinput1_3.dll file. If you don’t know how to fix xinput1_3.dll is missing error by re-installing software, then follow below steps:
- First of all open Control Panel, you can do it by typing “control panel” (without quotes) in Windows search box.
- When you in Control Panel, just search and open Programs and Features to know about the installed programs on your computer.
- Now a list of all installed applications will be displayed, just click on the program you are facing xinput1_3.dll error with.
- Click on Uninstall from top bar, and follow the screen instructions for remove the software from your system. Sometimes you may need to reboot your computer to make changes.
- Once done, just insert the CD if you have used it for installing the software, or use direct setup for installation.
Must read: How To Print Screen On Macbook
Method #3. Update Game Controller Drivers
Xinput1_3.dll is missing problem can also be caused because of missing drivers for the program. It is also possible that your system have old graphics or game controller drivers which are not supported by the software version you are using. In order to fix Xinput1_3.dll on Windows, you may need to update your Windows game controller drivers or graphics driver. Here’s how to do it:
- First of all press Windows Key + R to open RUN box.
- Now type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) in the box, and click on OK.
- Wait for some time, and a new Device Manager window will appear on your screen.
- Now scroll and find “Sound, video and game controller” category and expand it.
- Once you are in it, right click on the game controller driver and select Update Driver Software from the menu.
- Wait for Windows to download and install the latest drivers associated with the program.
- Finally, restart your computer to make changes and try to run the software again. You will not face Xinput1_3.dll Windows 10 error.
Method #4. Register Xinput1_3.dll Using Microsoft Register Server
If none of the above mentioned methods worked for you to fix Xinput1_3.dll in Windows, then you can use Microsoft Register Server to fix this issue. Microsoft Register Server is basically the command used to register DLL files in Windows operating system. Those who are facing xinput1_3.dll not registered error can use this method to fix this problem. This program is also called as regsvr32.exe and it can be used to re-register your Xinput1_3.dll file.
- First of all click on Start button and type “command” in the search box. Don’t press Enter now.
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- Now a confirmation box will appear on your screen, just click on Yes.
- Type the following command: regsvr32 /u xinput1_3.dll.
- Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file.
- Type the following command: regsvr32 /i xinput1_3.dll.
- Hit ENTER. This will RE-REGISTER your file.
- Close the command prompt window.
- Re-start the program associated with xinput1_3.dll error.
Xinput1_3.dll Download Windows 10/8.1/7 | Xinput1_3.dll DLL File Download
You should be able to fix Xinput1_3.dll error on Windows if you have followed all steps mentioned above. Another easy method to fix Xinput1_3.dll problem is to download Xinput1_3.dll for Windows 10. You can use any DLL download websites to download Xinput1_3.dll Windows 7, 8.1, 10. For your help, below we have attached link for Xinput1_3.dll download 64 bit and Xinput1_3.dll download 32 bit.
Download Xinput1_3.dll DLL File [32 Bit/64 Bit]
Xinput1_3.dll error in Windows 10/8/7 will not let you run associated programs. So you should fix Xinput1_3.dll not found trying Xinput9_1_0.dll instead error as you encounter it. If you will follow about mentioned ways to solve Xinput1_3.dll is missing Windows 10, then you will get rid of this problem. While there are many more ways out there to fix Xinput1_3.dll not found Windows 10 error, but still above mentioned methods works best among them. This tutorial also works for how to fix Xinput1_3.dll is missing NBA 2K14 error along with Xinput1_3.dll missing GTA 5.