Today let us talk about the common problem that every gamer face in their PC. It happens to be like this whenever a gamer makes an attempt to load their favorite game. And always turns out to failed in loading the program, it happens due to the “d3dx9_43.dll not found or missing errors” appears on the computer screen. When this error gets pop up it is very irritating for anyone who faces it.
Understand that d3dx9_43 is a necessary file part of the Microsoft DirectX. And it is mostly used to run the windows games and also into game that consist of programs with advanced graphics. The error is caused especially when make an attempt to launch the program like computer or video games. Now start learning the steps to fix D3dx9_43.dll Not found errors which is simple and easy to follow. Find out exactly How to Fix D3dx9_43.dill Not Found or Missing Errors in your PC.
Recommended for you: Fix dpc_watchdog_violation windows
Methods to Fix D3dx9_43.dill Not Found or Missing Errors:
Fix missing errors by using the DirectX End User Runtime Web Installer:
To fix the missing error, you have to download the file that is “DirectX End user Web Installer. Follow the below given steps.
- Step 1: Firstly, visit this official website by clicking on the provided link. As soon as you click you will get redirect into the homepage of the website.
- Step 2: And then into the search bar you will have to enter “DirectX End User Runtime Web Installer”. It is situated just on the top most position of the search box. And then click on the enter button.
- Step 3: Into the next page, you will have to click on the link of DirectX End User Runtime Web Installer file download.
- Step 4: After that you will be taken into another page. In there you will find a language selection and download option. Choose English as your language and click on the download button.
After that, keep on the following the instructions that is given into the computer screen. After that finish the installation and then run it.
Fix by Re-Installing game with d3dx9_43.dll not found:
The possibility of the not found error of d3dx9_43.dll is because of the corrupted files. In this condition, to solve the problem is by trying out to install the program at first place and then re-install it once again.
Fix D3dx9_43.dill Not found by installing the newest version DirectX file:
The first method did not work out and give you the solution, and then you must give a try by installing the newest version DirectX file. It will effectively cover up the missing file that is d3dx9_43.dll. And know that DirectX version 11.0 is the newest version of the windows 7. It comes with the built-in system without the package of the stand-alone update package of windows version.
DirectX version 11.1 is available for the latest windows 8. Also DirectX version 12 update is then available for the windows 10. Check on the fix steps of this method.
- Step 1: At first, you will have to type by entering “windows update” into the search engine of the start menu. And then click on the “check for updates” option on the screen that appears.
- Step 2: After that into the next page, you will have to click on the option from the window.
- Step 3: And keep on following the instruction that is shown on the computer screen.
In this way you have successfully fixed the D3dx9_43.dill missing errors. By performing the steps include the installation of the newest version of Direct X.
Must read: How To Fix ERR_CACHE_MISS in Google Chrome
Fix the missing error by updating the video driver:
Most of the users have reported that, by updating the video driver it has the ability to fix the D3dx9_43 error. If you have been lately not getting the solution of the error, confirm to update the video driver for solving the error.
For updating the driver, you will have to select the download option of the latest version of the driver available from the official site. The driver cards are like NVIDIA or AMD and many others and always get the trusted one. It is strongly recommended to get Driver Easy as the video card driver to fix the D3dx9_43.dll error.
Since we have come to the end of the post on how to fix D3dx9_43.dll not found or missing errors. Try out any of the above mentioned method as it will provide you the solution of the error. Also always remember not to download any dll file from any downloadable website we are saying that because the source file are usually not update. And also the source of file is not approved. If in case you have downloaded the dll file from not recommended website. Then it is suggested that you must remove the file from your device.